Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Connected at last....

Hard as it may be to believe, this is the first time I've actually been connected to the internet from home since VERONICA was the bleeding edge. Well, there was that anonymous neighbor with the unsecured WAP a couple of years ago, but it wasn't actually my account. That, folks, means nothing less than that a major corporation has seen fit to make me a BILLABLE CUSTOMER. Can it be long before I'm allowed to engage in general commerce without a chaperone?

I feel so grown up....

Oh, and if you've got a problem with the new stylesheet, please let me know. I just got really, really tired of the template look. I had something truly kewl going on, but there's one stylesheet for both the main blog and the comments, and the overlapping classes don't quite get along. (The original version of this style had a paper-on-desktop "container", but the single-post-plus-comments version of the page wouldn't allow the footer to work properly. Bummer. It was real key-oot.)

4 comments:

Jess said...

Congrats! Does that mean we'll all finally be seeing you on our IM chat lists now?

I like the new site design... more than that, though, I love the new blog title. :-)

Richard Hogan said...

Big improvement Stan, the new design looks great

Kevin said...

I finally bit the bullet and went with high speed last fall. I was on dialup via work for years... but that just wasn't cutting it to download all these really cool fan made Star Wars films :)

Ed Brill said...

Like Jess, I'm thinking major upgrade -- any chance this means an actual RSS feed anytime soon? :)